Monday 7 July 2008

Oxford

Oxford was absolutely amazing. Look at the second photo album on the last entry for pictures.

We saw SO much Harry Potter amazingness... it was wonderful. At The New College, we saw two courtyards where parts of the movies and at Christ Church College, we saw the Great Hall (!) and a staircase featured in the first movie.

The town of Oxford as a whole was really pretty and really old. We saw a tower that was a thousand years old... crazy.

Today was incredibly rainy in London, and the forecast says it will rain for most of the week. Tonight we saw Avenue Q, a play in the West End, and it was absolutely hilarious; I liked it even more than Spamalot. The only play I plan to see that I haven't already is Wicked.

Upcoming exciting events:
Tuesday- seminar for our Paris trip this weekend!
Thursday- group trip to see Mamma Mia! (the movie)
Saturday/Sunday- PARIS!!!!!!!
Monday- going to Shakespeare's Globe to see A Midsummer Night's Dream

In other words, London is amazing and I'm so glad I'm utilizing my time here so I can see and do as much as possible.

No comments: