Friday 1 August 2008

This Week

Last night was our dinner/dancing cruise on the Thames, which was so nice. It was perfect weather (minus a little rain) and seeing London all lit up from the river was beautiful. I took a bunch of pictures so I'll post them later.

Wednesday night I went to a screening of Tropic Thunder with another girl on the program (my roomate got us tickets). It was pretty funny, mostly stupid humor, but I'm glad it was free... I don't think I would've paid to see it.

Tuesday night I went to see Wicked with two friends. It wasn't my favorite out of all the plays I've seen here but I still enjoyed it.

Tonight we're going to the Tate Britain, and this weekend I'm going to try to finish up all the things I want to do in London but haven't had time to yet: go to Little Venice, Hyde Park, the V&A Museum, and the Design Museum, as well as ride the London Eye. I can't believe I'll be home in like a week.

No comments: